About SERVPRO of Ft Wayne
Randy & Tina Miller
Owners of SERVPRO of Ft Wayne
Founded in 1967, the SERVPRO® franchise system is most widely known for their fire and water cleanup and restoration services. The network of individually owned and operated franchises responds to property damage emergencies. SERVPRO® responds to emergencies ranging from small individual disasters to multi-million dollar, large-loss situations, providing coverage in all 50 states, as well as Canada.
Starting in 1996, Randy Miller was an early pioneer to the mid-Michigan area SERVPRO® system. Since then, the franchise system has grown to over 1800 individually owned and operated franchises. Originally, Randy started in Genesee County and expanded into Saginaw in 1997. Randy has grown, acquired, and sold multiple territories throughout Michigan. With their headquarters based in Saginaw, MI, they currently operate licenses in Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, Romulus, Taylor, Downriver, Westland, Shiawassee, New Center, Highland Park, and West Sterling Heights. They have now expanded into the state of Indiana.
The Saginaw-based franchise has been ranked in the top 10 for the past 16 years, including top producer twice. As one of SERVPRO® ’s prestigious Extreme Team franchises, a large portion of their business is providing support to other franchises—primarily on commercial losses, and traveling the country for catastrophic events such as floods, tornadoes and hurricanes.
Our Saginaw based franchise offers many services beyond the fire and water cleanup and restoration services; such as abatement, commercial cleaning, disaster preparedness consulting and training, maintenance, relocation and reconstruction services, just to name a few.
We continue to grow and improve due to our team consistently proving they are the best of the best. We are also beyond grateful for our local community, who has also played a large role in our accomplishments, without their trust in our services and brand we would not have earned this recognition.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician